Brazilian wax & bikini wax – both are waxing techniques used for our private areas which are often considered as a taboo topic. With this page, we aim to provide a field for open discussion and open learning about the topic. Throughout this page you will be able to find information such as what is a brazilian wax, what is a bikini wax, where did brazilian wax and bikini wax come from, why should you do it, different types of wax and different uses, a fantastic brazilian wax guide and bikini wax guide, general tips for best results, tools needed for the brazilian wax, benefits of a bikini wax, and some tips on how to achieve some creative designs. All in all, Brazilianwaxer will cover every bit of information in regards of brazilian wax and bikini wax. Oh, we almost forgot, we also have an amazing shop with all of the items required for a successful procedure! (Click here to check it out)
Background on brazilian wax and bikini wax
These techniques have recently appeared in the 90s. The worldwide growth of both brazilian wax and bikini wax has been incredible, reaching all continents and gaining popularity at a fast rate. However, as already mentioned, they are still kept as a bit of a forbidden topic. This connotation comes mainly from a portion of the old segment of the population (60+).
As opposed from what most people think, brazilian wax and bikini wax provide a large array of benefits; check one of the many online newspapers in which our article was released http://www.health-newswire.net/?prID=116699. These benefits are not costy or by no means as painful as they are portrayed. When done correctly, brazilian wax and bikini wax will provide all of the positive results without any pain incurred from the procedure.
Some of the benefits obtained from a brazilian wax and/or a bikini wax:
- Longer lasting clean and smooth skin: brazilian wax and bikini wax have a great impact on the user’s skin. Time after time, it does not only exfoliate it, but it also makes it feel “silkier” and smoother.
- Hygiene increase: it helps to get rid of substances such as sweat and dirt and it helps to keep the area clean at all times.
- Smoother and finer hair: once the process has been finalized, a smoother and visibly finer hair will be noticed. This result increases as the Brazilian wax is done more and more often; some users have reported this result to be really visible after the fourth time.
- Exfoliation: in the process of brazilian waxing, the wax acts as an incredibly effective exfoliating material which will provide long lasting results.
- Increase in confidence and self-esteem: along with all of the benefits affecting your body come the benefits affecting your mind. After a series of interviews, Beauty Exit observed several members reporting a direct increase in confidence and self esteem; not only in the intimacy, but in public places such as beaches or swimming pools.
- Decreased skin damage: following the previous result, decreased skin damage is obtained after the process has been done a few times; usually three or more.
- Private benefits: we are sure there is no need to mention much about this
- Reduces hair growth over time: it has also been reported by long term users that hair growth is clearly reduced. Some users have noticed almost a complete stop in their hair growth.
So why should I do a brazilian wax / bikini wax?
If you are still not convinced by the amount of benefits which a brazilian wax provides, you should check our section on ‘why should I do it‘ where we compare the different hair removal techniques available and we present the different advantages and disadvantages obtained from them. All in all, we always say the same thing, do not do it for others, do it for yourself; while your partner will most certainly appreciate it, it is yourself who needs to be comfortable and feeling good about it. It is for this reason that we recommend going over the entire page to gain a deeper insight into what is the outcome obtained and how is the process done.
If you decide to go ahead with the brazilian wax or the bikini wax, make sure to read our brazilian wax and bikini wax guide. You will be able to find every tiny detail about how to successfully carry on with the procedure, we also provide helpful hints about how to minimize any pain that might arise as well as many other tips on what to do after you are done.
So really, why wait any longer? Get on to it, read our site, learn and finally make a visit to our shop where you will be able to buy all of the required items for your brazilian wax and bikini wax!